Dr. Shree Harsh is a board certified internationally trained Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon. He has been trained in the prestigious and historical department of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery at G.M.C.Nagpur from where he completed his M.Ch. in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
He has cleared his D.N.B. in Plastic Surgery from the National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
He has received the international scholarship of Plastic Surgery Educational Network by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2016-2017.
He was awarded the prestigious DAFPRS fellowship by the Dutch Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
He has been trained by Dr.Patrick L Tonnard and Dr.Alexis Verpaele at the MACS lift centre- Coupure Centrum in Ghent, Belgium in both Surgical and non Surgical Aesthetic Surgery procedures during his fellowship period. The center is known for it's training in facelift Surgery along with other aspects of Aesthetic Surgery. He is trained in anti-aging Surgery for face by small scar facelift, fat transfer, brow lift, lip lift and non Surgical procedures like Botox, lasers, and chemical peels.
Dr.Harsh has been trained in the use of microfat and nanofat transfer for Facial Rejuvenation.
He is trained in oncoplastic breast reconstruction by DIEAP flap under Dr. Peter Vermeulen at OLV hospital at Alst, Belgium.
He had the opportunity to be in the University Hospital at Ghent under Professor Dr. Phillip Blondeel.
He was awarded the Chennai fund National travelling fellowship by the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India in the year 2016 under which he visited the Ganga Hospital Coimbatore.
He was an observer in onco-reconstruction at the TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
He has worked in the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at Max Superspeciality Hospital Saket, New Delhi. He was also associated with Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Hospital, New Delhi and IHBAS Hospital New Delhi.
He has presented several papers at national and international level conferences and is the author of a number of publications in scientific journals.
He is a soft-spoken dedicated Plastic Surgeon who believes in safety first for the patients.
1) Embryogenesis of esophageal atresia: Is localized vascular accident a factor? JIAPS April - June 2009 Volume 14 Issue 2
2) Use of Splenogonadocaval shunts for Portal Hypertension: JPSS Dec 2009- Volume3.3
3) Antibiotic Susceptibility of wound isolates in Plastic Surgery patients at a tertiary care centre. Indian J Plast Surg 2016;49:198-205
4) Multidisciplinary approach to the management of abdominal blast injury. Journal of trauma and treatment. Dec 2016.5:5. DOI: 10.4172/2167-1222.1000348
5) Post-cesarean section wound gaping: Discussing the problem and treatment options. Journal of Medical and Dental Science Research Volume 3~ Issue 11 (2016) pp: 43-46. ISSN(Online) : 2394-076X ISSN (Print):2394-0751
6) Recurrent Kimura Disease in an Asian Male: A Rare Case Report and Review of Literature. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279- 0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 15, Issue 11 Ver. I (November. 2016), PP 102-104
7) Submucous Cleft palate with congenital oronasal fistula: report of a rare case. International Journal of Current research. Jan 2017. Vol 9, Issue 01. Pp 44970-71
8) Lipoma of columella with septal extension in Pai Syndrome: report of a rare case accepted for publication in BMC Ear, Nose and Throat disorders DOI 10.1186/s/12901- 017-0035-y
9) Multiple Dermal Cylindroma, Appropriate treatment, and review of LiteratureSurendrakumar Bhagwatrao Patil; Shree Harsh Rev. Bras. Cir. Plást. 2017;32(1):148-150
10) Harsh S and Patil SB. Facial laser surgery. J Surg Dermatol 2017; 2(T1): http://dx.doi.org/10.18282/jsd.v1. it1.137.
11)Postoperative palatal cleft with synechia of tonsillar pillar and uvula- could vascular ischemia be the etiology- Egyptian Journal of Ear, Nose, Throat and Allied Sciences.2017;18(2): 143-44
12) Patil SB, Harsh S. Cusp of Plastic Surgery and Orthopaedics- the answer to post-traumatic complex limb reconstruction.Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology.2017;1(5):195-96
13) Kale SM, Patil SB, Harsh S, Nikam R, Parate RC.Cutaneous horn over volar aspect of little finger in a female- a case report. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences.2017;16(9):94-97
14) Patil SB, Harsh S, Deshbhratar TV. A novel technique to smoothen harvested rib cartilage for Rhinoplasty. Journal of Otolaryngology ENT Research.2017;9(1) 00276. DOI: 10.15406/joentr.2017.09.00276
Patil SB. , Harsh S. Antibiotic susceptibility of wound isolates in plastic surgery at a tertiary care centre. In Shiffman MA, Low M (eds), Recent Clinical Techniques, Results, and Research in Wounds, Springer, Berlin. In publication
1. April 2009 “A Clinical study of Carcinoma Gall Bladder with special reference to it’s management - Published as Thesis
2. 2007-2009 Participated in a research project on Breast Cancer under Dr. Jishan Ahmed
3. March 2016- Use of collagen for doner raw areas
4. 2015- Psychiatric assessment in patients of post-burn contracture
1. Rare facial clefts paper A.S.A.C.O.N. Tezpur,Assam October 2006
2. Esophageal atresia paper A.S.A.C.O.N. Assam November 2007
3. Two cases of intestinal gangrene of unknown etiology case report A.S.A.C.O.N., Assam November 2007
4. Esophageal atresia- a single centre experience paper regional conference of I.A.P.S. – northeast chapter, Dimapur November 2007
5. E.H.P.V.O.- surgical options in difficult situations paper A.S.A.C.O.N., Duliajan, Assam October 2008
6. Retroperitoneal cyst- a case report case report A.S.A.C.O.N., Assam October 2008
7. A rare variant of esophageal atresia e-poster presentation I.A.P.S, Guwahati December 2008
8. Three cases of intestinal gangrene of unknown etiology paper A.S.I.C.O.N., Ludhiana December 2008
9. Esophageal atresia paper A.S.I.C.O.N., Ludhiana December 2008
10. Brainstem tuberculoma presenting as stroke paper DNACON, New Delhi January 2011
11. Is routine psychiatric assessment necessary in pbc patients E-paper APSICON New Delhi November 2016
12. Cutaneous horn on volar aspect of little finger in a female E poster APSICON New Delhi November 2016
13. Effect of collagen sheet over doner raw area on pain perception in males. E-paper APSICON Kochi November 2017
14. Novel technique for suturing the antihelix in ear reconstruction for microtia paper APSICON Kochi November 2017
15. Invited Paper: Scar revision- Functional, Psychiatric and Aesthetic aspects- Philadelphia,USA 2017